Tuesday, February 26, 2008

LAUNDRY DAY FOR JESSICA, sold




















I'm on my way out the door for Wisconsin. Just one click before I leave to send this picture out.

This is Jessica. The same Jessica of a few posts ago, with the black shawl. I spotted her across the room at the Atlanta Bread Company. Gorgeous, with a mane of curly hair. I feel predatory when I do this, but I crossed the room and asked if she'd pose for me. Gave her my card with a link to my website. She checked me out and then gave me a call. I was able to shoot her and get a piece into a local show within the week.

Jessica, if you're reading this, you'll hear from me again--I've just been awfully busy.

Now I'm gone to the snowy north.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 08, 2008

    You're Amazing! i had not even seen these others till just recently! It's so beautiful! Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete