Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A STORY BEFORE BED, sold


















This is my next door neighbor and her little girl.

I leave tomorrow morning, very early, for Kimberly, Wisconsin, to teach a 3 day pastel class. After I agreed to teach there a few months ago, I hung up the phone and thought about what I had just done...Wisconsin in February????? All of the sudden, for the first time in my life, I feel southern. Having been born in New York, and raised in the south by New Yorker parents, I never quite related to southerners. But now, at the thought of flying into Wisconsin and facing 10ยบ weather and snow, I'm quite intimidated. I don't even think I have the proper clothes. I'll report on how I fared when I return home next Monday.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get some gorgeous photos of snowscapes. Maybe, just maybe, I could put a few up on this blog. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment