Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SHARING THE BOAT




Sharing the Boat is a 5x7 pastel on Pastelbord. Bidding starts at $100.


These sweet little boys are Lisa's. Lisa's the model in the red chiffon. I have this sailboat, which I thought would make a wonderful prop for paintings. So I brought it over to Lisa's and placed it in her living room, knowing that her two little boys would soon discover it. Within minutes Isaiah and Noah appeared from nowhere, and silently inspected it in awe -- but not touching it. I said, go ahead, you can play with it. Thus, these charming little pieces.

2 comments:

  1. thanks to jason Waskey ,I found your blog.
    Extreamly wonderful work
    bold colorist and masterly
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boat/child paintings have such feeling in them. Adorable

    ReplyDelete