Thursday, November 18, 2010

NUDE WITH RED AND BLUE, sold


NUDE WITH RED AND BLUE is a 5x7 pastel on PastelBord. Bidding begins at $100.

Nothing major pending today...ship off a painting (after rummaging around trying to find a box the right size, and bubble wrap--it's either feast or famine here. I'm either overwhelmed with shipping supplies or I'm running around town trying to gather up more). I'l spend some time at the easel to make a few more 5x7's. It's also time to start mentally preparing for my Saturday one-day class. This month I'm having people work from a special photo of theirs, something they've been meaning to do but have never gotten around to, or something they've been unsuccessful at recreating. If they don't have one, I'll let them use one of mine. I'll get the students to work differently than they're used to working. Hopefully, they'll go home with a successful piece of art.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your work, but the landscapes and the figures. So fun reading about your summer workshop in France. One day I will make it there too. Wonder how you ship your pastels so they don't get smeared.

    ReplyDelete