Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos And here's another pastel of Katie and Alice, the two students I spent almost a week in Brittany with before the class began. We're Still working hard in the studio, producing a lot of work. Maria, who leaves for her Pennsylvania home tomorrow, commented that she calculates she'll be going home with about 15 finished (or almost finished) pastels. You may enjoy checking out Donna Stein's blog. Donna's taking the class, doing some beautiful work, writing daily, and is way too much fun. I think I have found a kindred spirit (donnasteinblog.wordpress.com)

1 comment:

  1. I love your pastels! I have been following your work for so long.....it seems you were made for this medium. Please what brand of pastel do you like best?

    ReplyDelete