Sunday, July 28, 2013

Arriving in Wexford, Ireland

I won't bore you with the details of my delayed and cancelled flights on route to Ireland because I got here and that's all that matters. After a 2 hour bus ride from Dublin, I am in Wexford, waiting for my hotel room and my luggage which got lost again. With my art supplies in it.

Tonight the artists converge at this hotel to meet and greet and hear the itinerary for the coming days. By then I will have had a nap, a shower and a drink and I'll be feeling a little more enthusiastic. I hope.

 

More later..

 

2 comments:

  1. Carol KangaJuly 29, 2013

    You're an amazing person and artist! So upbeat despite the many inconveniences. Those around you will rally to fill in the gaps created by the airlines -- honest vulnerability makes for surprising new friendships! Have fun, and thanks for posting the gorgeous photos of this and your other journeys as well as your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I loved being at AITO in 2011. So many friendly people, and great places to paint. The Irish are so welcoming, and everyone made sure things were going well. I'll keep my eyes ready for your paintings.

    ReplyDelete