Wednesday, December 4, 2013

CAT ON A REFRIGERATOR WITH ONIONS, click to bid.

Just so you don't think I have this special connection to the spiritual, I'll have to share another dream with you. One that I had over 20 years ago, and it also remains vividly imprinted in my brain. 

I was offered an opportunity to invest in a real estate venture. I sank all my money into it, which wasn't much. The investment was showing returns. I went to see my property. It was in Kentucky. I stood on the crest of a hill which overlooked my entire investment: hills upon hills as far as the horizon in every direction, meticulously cultivated into rows and rows of farmland. For as far as I could see, emerging out of the ground in neat little rows, were fish heads. I had invested in a tuna farm, which was wildly successful.

I woke from the dream energized! That's it! I'll invest in a... wait a minute... something is wrong here...

This is Leonardo, my daughter's cat, who perches on the highest possible places. "Cat on a Refrigerator with Onions" is a 7x5 pastel on PastelBord. It is available at auction; bidding begins at $100. Click on title above to be linked to ebay.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love your vivid paintings and your vivid dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vivid paintings and your vivid dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting! Perhaps the dream means your greatest success will come from something that everyone else thinks is crazy (or highly unusual)! Great imaginations are going on while you sleep!

    ReplyDelete