Monday, July 13, 2015

ROSARIA, click to view auction.

Rosaria posed for my class this past May in Florence, Italy. She didn't speak a word of English; we didn't speak a word of Italian. But we understood each other nevertheless. Most of the time. She was so lovely. I hope to have her pose for us again in my class next year.

Florence, anybody? If you're interested in hearing more when dates are definite, contact Debra Zamperla (idzamperla@gmail.com) and tell her you want to be on her mailing list for my class. If you're not following my blog, check out my May 2015 posts (http://margaretdyer.blogspot.com/2015/05/our-home-for-next-2-weeks.html) to read about my Florence workshop and excursions.

I drew "Rosaria" during class. It is a 12.5x15.5 pastel on Sennelier LaCarte paper,  up for auction on Daily PaintWorks.com dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/408729.


No comments:

Post a Comment