Friday, January 30, 2009

STUDIO CLEANING! TWO ROSES, sold






"Two Roses" is a 19x24 pastel on paper.










"Two Roses" was a demo I did at a workshop a few years ago. I am in the middle of my annual studio cleaning. My studio gets to where I'm tripping over frames and piles of old work. I force myself to throw out as much stuff as I can--it gives me the freedom to create anew. And although these are really nice pieces, for some reason they just never sold. I'd rather make a little money than throw them out.

See my ebay store as I list more unframed pieces on paper.

2 comments:

  1. margaret, I tried to find out where to bid, but just found 2 prints. HELP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to find your blog. I own three of your paintings and am delighted I can now follow your work better. I am also an artist and so love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete