Thursday, January 15, 2009

You're invited (click to see more)




I'm having a show at ChristChurch Presbyterian here in Atlanta. There'll be about 20 or more pastels (I'm still working furiously). I'd love to see as many people there as possible. Here's the info:

RECENT PASTELS by MARGARET DYER
January 23-March 8, 2009
Reception: Friday, January 23
GENEMA GALLERY AT CHRISTCHURCH PRESBYTERIAN
81 Peachtree Park Drive (off Peachtree, across from Bennett Street)
Atlanta, GA 30309
404.6054.0505

This is a church, not a commercial gallery, so they don't stay open during the normal times. My web site has a link for directions. www.margaretdyer.com/events.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh good, I'm moving from Nebraska to Greenvile SC in a few weeks. The show will still be up for a while when i get there. I would love to see your work in person.

    ReplyDelete