Thursday, November 11, 2010

A CAFE IN PARIS



This 16x12 pastel is on its way, with a couple of other pastels, to Watts Fine Art, in Zionsville, IN.

I recently returned home from my last workshop of the year, with the wonderful artists of the Vermont Pastel Society. It was a drizzly, cold day with snow flurries, as Sandy, the President of the VPS, drove me to the airport. She tells me there were 3 inches of snow on the ground that evening. I would have loved to have seen it; Vermont is beautiful without snow, how much more beautiful with it?

Now I'm back in 70 degree weather, working at the easel again: 3 pieces to this gallery, one to that gallery, another to another. I'm tying up loose ends, now that I don't have to rush out of town again. Tomorrow, I visit my Dad in his retirement home, maybe see some of my sisters (I have 4, and a brother), hopefully have dinner with daughter Meg (short for Margaret), affectionately referred to as Moo. Or Moo-Head. Or Meggomaloo. Or Meggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment