Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CAT ON A REFRIGERATOR, sold

My brother-in-law is part owner of a restaurant in the Cabbagetown neighborhood of Atlanta, Stone Soup Kitchen. I'm participating in a one evening art sale there--their kind efforts to help artists. So I'll be propping up small pet paintings like this one that night, Thursday, December 20. I initially did this piece for that show, but I just love this one and thought I'd see what happens if I put it up for auction. It'll also help publicize the event. This is LittleHardo on my refrigerator.

CAT ON A REFRIGERATOR is a 10x10 pastel on board. Bidding begins at $150. Click on title above to be linked to ebay. As with all my sales from my blog, 10% of the sale price goes to my favorite charity, World Vision.

Thursday, December 20, 2012
6-10 p.m.
Stone Soup Kitchen One-Night Art Event
584 Woodward Avenue 
Atlanta, GA 30312 404.524.1222
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stone-Soup-Kitchen/35358821809?fref=ts http://www.stonesoupkitchen.net/index.html

1 comment: