Friday, June 28, 2013

Thursday

There are now 28 chocolates in my grandson's tin. I am deeply concerned that I may have to get something else for Victor, since 3 out of 4 have been semi-sweet. This is a serious problem, as the tin is decorated with cartoony stuff, obviously for a child, yet it contains things not appropriate for most children. I will do some more research, and if I discover that my suspicions are correct, that in fact there are a disproportionate number of semi-sweets, I may have to file a complaint with the manufacturers of this product and find an alternative souvenir for my grandson.

Correction. 27. This one was milk chocolate. Now I am more confused than concerned. I will need more information to make my decision. I will keep you informed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment