Thursday, September 26, 2013

Well I sure do hope nobody else showed up Tuesday evening for my Monday evening demonstration at Kudzu Art Zone. I posted my announcement about it on Monday, hoping to pull in a larger audience, but was mortified to see that my announcement wasn't published until Tuesday morning! I know one lady (I'm so sorry, Jung!) who drove an hour to get there Tuesday night to find a darkened and locked building. I'm so so so so sorry if anybody else showed up Tuesday. If anybody did, please let me know. I'll try to make it up to you.

I was informed this week that one of the two pastels here won an award at the Degas Pastel Society exhibition in New Orleans last night. Not sure which one, but am looking forward to finding out!

I

2 comments:

  1. This is so outstanding; it gets my rave reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pick would be the first one. Really like the composition and feeling of energy and movement. I also like the color of the second especially the reflected light color on the stomach.

    ReplyDelete