Friday, June 12, 2015

MODEL WITH STRIPED TOWEL, SOLD

I have just begun putting my work up on the Daily Paintworks web site; linking to my blog and ebay if the piece is up for auction. Just testing the waters on the site basically.

MODEL WITH STRIPED TOWEL is an 8x10 pastel, a bit larger than my usual small pieces, so bidding begins at $200.00. You can click on the title of this post to go to ebay, or you can click here to go to Daily Paintworks.

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/MDyer-5973/artwork

This doesn't mean I'll be posting something every day. But if things quiet down a bit, I'll be posting more often.

Speaking of quiet...it is not quiet here. My prolific roses were completely spent when I got home from Italy. The weeds had taken over my garden again. But it's good to be home.

I leave Wednesday to teach a 3 day class in the Seattle area, at Dakota Art Center (http://www.dakotaartcenter.com/classes/2015/dyer.html#.VXs7kBNVhBd), where I will also be hanging out with my dear friend Christine Awad, artist and art school friend from way back in 1970. She'll be assisting me in the class.

1 comment: