Thursday, August 6, 2015

RED SHOVEL BLUE SHOVEL, sold

I got an email from John, who saw one of my little kids at the beach pastels; he wanted to know before bidding on it if there might be any more to choose from before the auction ended. That's all I need to hear to spur me into painting a few more and getting them up onto my blog.

Is there anything else someone would like to see more of? Send me your suggestions. If it appeals to me, I might try to do a few.

I seem to have a problem on this blog, however, with receiving comments. Something to do with having changed my email address a few years ago. And I can't figure out how to fix this. So if you can't comment here, email me at margaret.dyer@icloud.com.

Red Shovel Blue Shovel is up for auction on Daily Paintworks. Click here to view auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment