Tuesday, September 8, 2015

OVERCAST DAY AT THE MARKET, click to view auction

I am home. It takes me a little while to acclimate to the eastern time zone, deal with the accumulated pile of bills and overgrown lawn, a horrific site when I got home (several neighbors came by to see if my lawnmower had been stolen). Yesterday I was busy from morning until evening trying to tame the jungle that appeared while I was gone, all the while intending to get onto the computer to thank everyone I spent the last two weeks with for an incredible time.

I cranked out quite a few pastels during the workshop; I consider them demonstrations. So I'm putting them up on Daily Paintworks to auction off. Most of them, like this one, are 12x15 on Sennelier LaCarte pastel card. Bidding begins at $200. Click on the headline above or here to view the auction: http://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/427952


Now the difficult task at hand for me is getting into the habit of eating significantly less and losing all the weight I put on tasting every bit of cheese that passed my plate. I will, however, look forward to all that cheese when I return next year in May.
Want to join us in May, 2016? Click here for details: http://www.labonneetoile.com/workshops/Dyer2016.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment